Terms And Conditions
Weinstein Management Co., Inc. and the property owner have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions without providing any prior notice to you: (a) change or terminate all or any part of the Site or the Services; (b) restrict or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site or the Services; or (c) refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on the Site and any material that you submit to the Site.
Service fees are non-refundable.
We have implemented Google Analytics remarketing, which tracks and manages cookie information so that we and third-party service providers can better deliver advertisements that are relevant and useful to you on the Services and various websites across the Internet. We have also implemented Google Analytics display network impression reporting to better understand how ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our sites. You can customize ads or opt out of these services using the Google Ads Settings.
The following Application Agreement will be signed by you and all co-applicants prior to signing a Lease Contract. While some of the information below may not yet apply to your situation, there are some provisions that may become applicable prior to signing a Lease Contract. In order to continue with this application, you’ll need to review the Application Agreement carefully and acknowledge that you accept its terms.
1. Lease Contract Information. The Lease Contract contemplated by the parties will be the current Lease Contract. Special information and conditions must be explicitly noted on the Lease Contract.
2. Approval When Lease Contract Is Signed in Advance. If you and all co-applicants have already signed the Lease Contract when we approve the Application, our representative will notify you (or one of you if there are co-applicants) of our approval, sign the Lease Contract, and then credit the application deposit of all applicants (if applicable) toward the required security deposit.
3. Approval When Lease Contract Isn’t Yet Signed. If you and all co-applicants have not signed the Lease Contract when we approve the Application, our representative will notify you (or one of you if there are co-applicants) of the approval, sign the Lease Contract when you and all co-applicants have signed, and then credit the application deposit of all applicants (if applicable) toward the required security deposit.
4. If you Fail to Sign Lease Contract After Approval. Unless we authorize otherwise in writing, you and all co-applicants must sign the Lease Contract within 3 days after we give you our approval in person or by telephone or within 5 days after we mail you our approval. If you or any co-applicant fails to sign as required, we may keep the application deposit as liquidated damages, and terminate all further obligations under this Agreement.
5. If You Withdraw Before Approval. If you or any co-applicant withdraws an Application or notifies us that you’ve changed your mind about renting the dwelling unit, we’ll be entitled to retain all application deposits as liquidated damages, and the parties will then have no further obligation to each other.
6. Approval/Non-Approval. We will notify you whether you’ve been approved within 10 days after the date we receive a completed Application. Your Application will be considered “disapproved” if we fail to notify you of your approval within 10 days after we have received a completed Application. Notification may be in person or by mail or telephone unless you have requested that notification be by mail. You must not assume approval until you receive actual notice of approval. The 10-day time period may be changed only by separate written agreement.
7. Refund after Non-Approval. If you or any co-applicant is disapproved or deemed disapproved under Paragraph 6, we’ll refund all application deposits within 30 days of such disapproval. Refund checks may be made payable to all co-applicants and mailed to one applicant.
8. Extension of Deadlines. If the deadline for signing, approving, or refunding under paragraphs 4, 6, or 7 falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or a state or federal holiday, the deadline will be extended to the end of the next business day.
9. Keys or Access Devices. We’ll furnish keys and/or access devices only after: (1) all parties have signed the Lease Contract and other rental documents; and (2) all applicable rents and security deposits have been paid in full.
10. Application Submission. Submission of a rental application does not guarantee approval or acceptance. It does not bind us to accept the applicant or to sign a Lease Contract.
11. Any acceptance of Applicant is contingent upon all payments made by Applicant prior to occupying the rental home being honored by Applicant's bank as an express condition.
1. Application Fee (Non-Refundable). You agree to pay to our representative the non-refundable application fee. Payment of the application fee does not guarantee that your application will be accepted. The application fee partially defrays the cost of administrative paperwork. It is non-refundable.
2. Application Deposit (may or may not be refundable). In addition to any application fee(s), if required, you agree to pay to our representative an application deposit. The application deposit is not a security deposit. The application deposit will be credited toward the required security deposit when the Lease Contract has been signed by all parties; OR, it will be refunded under paragraph 7 of the Application Agreement if your application is not approved; OR, it will be retained by us as liquidated damages if you fail to sign or attempt to withdraw under paragraphs 4 or 5 of the Application Agreement.
3. Fees Due. Your Rental Application will not be processed until we receive your completed Rental Application (and the completed Rental Application of all co-applicants, if applicable) and the following fees:
1. Application fee (non-refundable)
2. Application deposit (may or may not be refundable)
4. Completed Application. Your Rental Application for Residents and Occupants will not be considered “completed” and will not be processed until we receive the following documentation and fees:
1. Your completed Rental Application;
2. Completed Rental Applications for each co-applicant (if applicable);
3. Application fees for all applicants;
4. Application deposit for the Unit.
5. Notice to or from Co-Applicants. Any notice we give you or your co-applicant is considered notice to all co-applicants; and any notice from you or your co-applicant is considered notice from all co-applicants.
I authorize (name of owner/agent) to obtain reports from any consumer or criminal record reporting agencies before, during, and after tenancy on matters relating to a lease by the above owner to me and to verify, by all available means, the information in this application, including criminal background information, income history and other information reported by employer(s) to any state employment security agency. Work history information may be used only for this Rental Application. Authority to obtain work history information expires 365 days from the date of this Application. Payment Authorization I authorize (name of owner/agent) to collect payment of the application fee and application deposit in the amounts specified under paragraph 3 of the Disclosures. Non-Sufficient Funds and Dishonored Payments. If a check from an applicant is returned to us by a bank or other entity for any reason, if any credit card or debit card payment from applicant to us is rejected, or if we are unable, through no fault of our own or our bank, to successfully process any ACH debit, credit card, or debit card transaction, then: (i) Applicant shall pay to us the NSF Charge; and (ii) We reserve the right to refer the matter for criminal prosecution ACKNOWLEDGMENT You declare that all your statements in this Application are true and complete. You authorize us to verify the same through any means. If you fail to answer any question(s) or give false information, we may reject the application, retain all application fees and deposits as liquidated damages for our time and expense, and terminate your right of occupancy. Giving false information is a serious criminal offense. In lawsuits relating to the application or Lease Contract, the prevailing party may recover all attorney’s fees and litigation costs from the losing party. We may at any time furnish information to consumer reporting agencies and other rental housing owners regarding your performance of your legal obligations, including both favorable and unfavorable information about your compliance with the Lease Contract, the rules, and financial obligations.